How Does Autoship work?
- Simply add your Bundle Pack to your cart & check out
- Enjoy 20% off every month with Autoship
- NO Surprises – you’ll receive an email every month before your card is processed
- We’ll send your order automatically
And wanna know the best part? We’re flexible. Change, pause or cancel at any time, no questions asked!
Tone Up, Trim Down & Feel Great!
Build the perfect physique and bounce back after a vigorous workout! Our Tone & Trim Bundle Pack is loaded with essential vitamins and proteins which are perfect for building lean muscle mass and stamina.
This Power-Packed Duo
Is so much more than just a pre and post workout ‘pick me up!’
It’s a nutrient dense combination that fires up the cells so your body can get to work the way nature intended it to!
Unleash the Power of Organic Spirulina
- Protein: Essential for building & repairing muscle
- Satiety: Consuming Spirulina makes you feel full = less caloric intake
- Metabolism: This superfood revs up your metabolism = increased calorie burn and weight loss
- Antioxidants: reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, both of which are linked to weight gain
Supported by Metta
- Natural Energy: With more energy, you do more, you feel better and make healthier food choices
- Better Sleep: Poor sleep = hormonal imbalance & increased hunger
- Reduced Stress: High stress = rise in cortisol, leading to increase in appetite & cravings for high-fat, high-sugar foods
How to Use this Bundle
- Take 2 capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to help energise and revitalise the body for the day ahead
- Take 2 capsules with your heaviest meal to increase feelings of fullness & improve digestion
- For improved performance & energy, take 3 capsules before a workout
- Take 10ml with lunch for an afternoon pick-me-up & digestive support
- Take 15ml before every work out for increased energy
Stay Toned and Trim: 5 Easy Strategies for a Fit and Healthy Body
- Exercise regularly: Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity, like brisk walking, every day.
- Eat a balanced diet: Focus on eating nutrient-dense foods like vegetables, fruits, lean protein, and whole grains. Avoid highly processed foods and sugary drinks.
- Reduce stress: Chronic stress can lead to overeating and weight gain. Practice stress-management techniques like mindfulness, deep breathing, and exercise to help manage stress levels.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water and limit your intake of sugary drinks.
- Get enough sleep: Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night. Poor sleep patterns have been linked to weight gain and decreased metabolism.